Friday, March 19, 2010

May You Wish Upon A Star

I have a love of stars. I always have. They are one of the few things that I can draw, I love looking at them in the sky, and they are even part of my tattoo.

When I seen this dress at New York fashion week I almost died. If it was not for the 5 digit price tag, I would have probably ran out and bought it at that very moment.
If I was not going to be able to wear this dress, then I hoped that someone else would wear it and do it justice. Thank god that happened.

Last night Sarah Jessica Parker stepped out in this beautiful dress. She looks almost perfect. I perhaps would have paired it with black strappy sandles or a nude heel, but she does this dress the justice it deserves.

1 comment:

RobynBeazley said...

VERY cool Stacy! You'd look amazing in this dress. I caught a glimpse of these same 2 pics on another website this weekend. I am pumped to think my uneducated fashion eye - admired the same dress as you!!