Today I had someone tell me a few rumors and gossip that had been going on about me. Not only did it hurt our friendship, as he took the rumors side over me, but it really hurt to know that some people actually think that about you.
Today I want to share a few tips with everyone to help prevent rumors.
- Just because a girl and guy hang out does not mean they are sleeping together or want to. We can just be friends, and that is completely normal
- Just because a boy sleeps at a girls house does not mean that they hooked up. Many houses have multiple beds and couches that make great sleeping surfaces
- If you are good friends with someone and they tell you that something is not true, chances are they are not lying. In my books friends don't lie to one another.
- Karma is a bitch, remember that when you are starting or spreading rumors
- Just because you "think" you know someone does not mean that you really know someone. Next time the the few minutes to try to get to know someone before you just to conclusions that can really hurt someone else