Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary

Without me even knowing the 1 year Anniversary of my blog came and went!

On February 27, 2009, I started this as something to do and a place to vent. It has now became a way to keep everyone informed and educated with my life, and things that are important to me.

Thank-you for all of my followers, and everyone else who reads the blog. I mentioned that we are now right around 400 hits every month, so thank-you to all my readers.

Please let me know if there is anything that you really like reading. I love going through the comments that you leave. Someday it is the only thing that gives me motivation to keep writing!

I have recently been told that I may be the only blog who will in the same day write about cows and high fashion!

Here is to another year of blogging, and also to crossing off 1 more item on my 101 in 1001 list!