Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How Things Can Change

It is funny how your week can change in a matter of hours.

Yesterday, I was dead tired. I have a really poor sleep the night before, and was not looking forward to the week. I went home, made a good supper and went to bed before 7:00pm. I didn’t even stay up to watch the Finals of the NCAA Basketball!

Today I woke up and felt great. I am by no means a morning person, so for me to feel great in the morning is a rare occurrence. I have a quick drive to work and had a full day of stuff to accomplish.

Throughout the day I have had 3 fun and exciting things happen:

  1. My old 4-H club has asked me to come back and do a showmanship and grooming demo and their mini-show. My last few years of 4-H were pretty touch and go. Our family helped out our clubs and the other clubs that we showed with a great deal, and were never really appreciated for doing it. So this was a huge surprise for me.
  2. My mom got an email that she shared with me from my aunt Gaylene. My aunt shared how proud she was, and how proud my parents should be of me and what I was doing with my life. Gaylene talked about what a great job I had, how I had matured into a great young adult and how proud our whole family was of me
  3. My great friend Robyn passed my name on for an Agriculture event planning job in July. It is one of 101 in 1001 to complete an agriculture event planning job, and so I am looking into this opportunity further. It seems like something that would be really fun to do!

I hope that everyone else’s Tuesday is going great as well, and that the rest of the week keeps on going just like this!!

No comments: