Lately I have been doing less blogging and more exploring in Thailand. It just seems really hard to sit in your hotel room and write what could be a novel on this country and what I have experienced. So night I thought I would make a top 10 list of some of my favorite things to date. That way when I get some more motivation, you can ask me the wonderful stories that follow them.
Top 10 List of Thailand as of April 29th
1. Wat Rong Khun Temple
2. Mae Fah Luang Garden
3. Countryside around Chiang Ria
4. Seeing the Special People Foundation that we have supported for the last year
5. The true beauty and spirit that the Thai people have
6. Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep Temple
7. Learning Thai Cooking
8. THE WEATHER!!!
9. Night Market in Chiang Mai
10. Meeting 10 Members that are awesome new friends