Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Wishlist: Round 2

I have been in need of new luggage for a while. I got a great set when I was 18 for my birthday from my parents. They have seen many miles from cattle shows and friends houses, to Thailand and many trips to the USA.

The large one now has a flat spot on the one tire and makes a terrible noise when it is being wheeled around. The carry on one the handle will only go up half way making it way to hard to use unless you are a child.

Needless to say it is time to retire them. I am not picky when it comes to luggage, only a few requirements.

The first is that it needs to be light weight. I tend to be a heavy packer so a few extra pounds in just luggage can be the make or break.

My second requirement is that I would really like 4 wheels. Again, I tend to have lots of stuff when I travel, so it would be great to make it as easy as possible to get around.

My third and final requirement is that it is not black. Something a little different, but still classy would be great. I love the idea of zebra luggage, but might get some funny looks when showing up at business events.

 Love the color of this set. It can be found here

This set is really nice to. I am a big silver fan too

No comments: