The next step in What to Wear is the classic first date. You are excited, nervous, spend days trying to find just the right look. I have put a few tips below as well as an outfit that I definetly would be seen in.
First Date Dressing Tips
- Don't buy a new outfit. 1. How do you know he is worth it yet
- You feel more comfortable in your old favorite clothes. Another reason not to buy a new outfit
- Dress practical. You dont always know what you will be doing. A mini skirt may be cute, but at the bowling ally not that practical...
- Keep away from bold colors. He should be paying attention to you not your shirt
- Not show everything on the first date. A body skimming shirt would be great, but don't show all of the girls off the bat.
I love this outfit for a few reasons. It is practical, low key, but dressy enough for a few different situations. It would look great for a casual dinner, drinks, a movie, or even bowling...
Purse- Mulberry Postman's Lock All In One clutch
Shoes- Alexander McQueen Beige Leather Peep Toe Ankle Boots
Jeans- Miss Me Disc Boot Stretch Jean
Jacket- Caledonian Jacket
Shirt- Wearhouse Cowl Neck Shirt