Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Festival of Trees

A few weeks ago my good friend Shaun and I headed out to the Festival of Trees. The Festival of Trees is put on by the University Hospital Foundation. Each year they raise over a million dollars to put into medical care and research.

I have not been to the Festival since we were little kids. Since I am trying to get more into the Christmas Spirit this year, I thought it would be a really fun idea to go. There are lots of really neat Christmas displays.

 

This table was one of my favorites. It was a table made out of slabs of wood, but then beautifully decorated for the wintertime.

There was also a Gingerbread House competition, and cake competition. These are a few of my favorites that were there.



And finally there were amazing Christmas trees! You could buy some of them to take home after the festival. Most of them were $300-$500 to buy. I loved the ones that were a little bit out of the ordinary.

This one had a present on the top

This was a super cool tree shaped as a dress!

No comments: