Monday, December 6, 2010

Bah Humbug

It should come to no shock to many of you that I am not a huge Christmas fan. I am not sure exactly what the reason is, but I though this year I would really make an effort to enjoy the Christmas season.

When I returned from Agribition it was great to see my roommates again. There was also one added addition to our house.... A Christmas Tree!
 

Now this was not all terrible. I do not really like decorating trees, so it was great to have it done and me not have to be part of it! The only problem that I had with it was that it was up before December 1st.... In my parents house we always have had a real tree, and it usually goes up the week of Christmas. So to see one up this early was a bit weird for me.

The best part of the tree had to be 2 decorations that caught my eye. Our newest roommate Kristen is also and Edmonton Oilers fan so I was thrilled that there was someone else on my team!


We told Brett maybe she could get a Saskatchewan Roughrider ordainment, but there was no way a Vancouver Cancuck ordainment was going on our tree!

1 comment:

RobynBeazley said...

Hmmm...for an odd reason I didn't pick up that you would be a scrooge ;) Interesting...thrilled that you put up a tree!!