Friday, July 30, 2010

Time to Share #23

Well it has been along time since I have done a Time to Share with you, but I finally found something that I really do want to share with all my readers and followers.

This week in our mailbox we got a flyer for a company called The Good Food Box. This company buys food from local producers, packages and sells it to consumers in the Edmonton area.

Although the prices are slightly higher, you are receiving a high quality product, and you know that the producers and farmers are receiving a higher dollar amount for their products.

They carry everything from fruit, to meats, cereal grains, and even prepackaged foods. It is like going shopping at the grocery store without having to leave your house!

I would suggest taking a look or looking for a similar company in your area.


The Good Food Box

No comments: