Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Thing

While we are on the roll of Revolution heifer calves, I mine as well feature the other one that we are showing.

SLY Sweet Thing is a heifer of my own. As I mentioned she is also out of our herdsire IPU Revolution 172U

IPU Revolution 172U
 Her dam is my baby, and the oldest cow on our farm WFL Miss Westway 669K, or Ruffles. Ruffles is one of our top producing cows. She now has 4 daughters in the herd, and has added #5 with Sweet Thing. Ruffles was purchased out of the Checkers sale as a heifer calf. She went on to be my 4-H heifer winning multiple titles all the way up to the Provincial level.
WFL Miss Westway 669K "Ruffles"
Sweet Thing has been to a few shows already this year. She was 3rd in her class at Drayton Valley in June, and recently was 4th in Class at the Simmental National in Brandon.

No comments: