Sunday, December 6, 2009

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Every December one of my favorite specials comes on TV. No its not a sappy Christmas movie, or anything along those lines, but instead it is one of the sexiest and funnest shows to watch.... The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

This show is a highlight for me every year. It is a combination of the atmosphere that they create, the beautiful models and the amazing pieces that they send down the runway.

This year was quite a bit different as usually they have a very long runway to walk down. This year, they revamped their stage into a V... for obvious reasons. They also had great musical acts including the Black Eyed Peas.
Below are some of my favorite pieces that came down the runway. I could only dream of the rush you would get from putting on a 3 Million dollar bra, or a set of angel wings. It is no wonder these women feel sexy and powerful!

1 comment:

RobynBeazley said...

I LOVED the Fashion Show - caught it online after.