Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On the Road Again

Monday afternoon my dad strongly suggested that I should travel down to Remington's sale. He wanted me to see some old friends and see how the sale went.

I stayed in Lethbridge Tuesday night, and got to catch up with some friends. On my way home today I did the slow trip home. I got to stop and see some really cool stores along the way. Watch the Copper West blog for those stories.

It was great to get back into southern Alberta. I hadn't been back for over 2 years, and forgot how much i missed the drive. From Lethbridge to Carstairs is so pretty on a clear day.

These are some of the pictures that I took along the drive.
Beautiful houses by my grandparents

View from Highwood Auction Mart
Beautiful mountain viewsThe Alberta Beef sign at Red Deer

No comments: