Friday, November 20, 2009

The Return of the Guitars

Tomorrow I am leaving for Agribition, and am more excited then you will ever know. For a cattle person Agribition is like a combination of the Super Bowl, the funnest nights of your life, and spending time with your friends both new and old.

To join in on this fun time my good friend Quinn and I decided that it was time to bring back the guitars that we picked up on our trip to Vegas last May

Visiting TI
Dancing in the cages at Rock House

As you can see we had lots of fun with the pink guitar. So it was without question that we had to get another guitar... and long came the green guitar!

Quinn and Lenny
Crystal trying out for American Idol

So this week is the return of the guitars. I only hope that they come home ok, and that someone doesn't try to steal them from us!

3 comments:

Justine said...

Stacy that is such a funny post! I can't wait to see the guitars out in action!!!!

crystal.cattle said...

Yeah for the guitars! I might pick up another one when I go back in December. See you soon!

www.cdycattle.blgospot.com

RobynBeazley said...

Ha ha!! This is awesome Stacy! I look forward to the pictures of them with cattle, the Swamp (is is still happening?) and the Roadhouse!!