Thursday, October 4, 2012

Eng’s Ramble: Intro

I must start by saying that I have never, ever, written a blog before but I will always read Stacy’s blog. Whenever she slacks on her blog I will give her a hard time because I don’t have any reading material during my morning coffee break. Finally, after taking a fair amount of my abuse she decided she’d fire back and tell me that if I wanted blogs all the time I should have to write one once in a while too. So, here I am, writing a blog. Over the next while all you Slycattle followers will be graced with my presence as I, her fiancé, write the odd blog contribution for Stacy. It has been entitled Eng’s Ramble because it will be exactly that… a ramble. I’ll be sure to give opinions, tell the odd story, and provide some insight into my life as a cattle girl’s future husband.

1 comment:

HighCountryCattle said...

Hi Dan
Can't wait to read your blogs. We were wondering if you were going to take over Wedding Wednesday's?