Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Time In the City

I am not a Christmas fan, not really sure why, but it is just not my favorite holiday. Crystal and mom really get into the holiday spirit and I have been trying my best to join in with then in celebrating this holiday.

Part of me getting into the spirit of the holidays, I will be putting up my very first Christmas Tree this year! Usually I do not bother as we are at the farm for most of the time, but since I will be in the city until  December 24th, and coming back a couple days after Christmas I thought that it would be something fun to do. I promise I will post some pictures of my tree once it is up, but here are a few things that inspired me and my Christmas Decor!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That white tree is absolutely hideous...