Monday, June 28, 2010

NYC Day 5

So I am a little late on this recap, but with my computer being at the doctor for a few days, I was without my pictures for a bit.

Day 5 on NYC was quite the day. We only had about 1/2 a day to see things before we needed to head back to the apartment, pack and take off to the airport.

We started the morning by heading to the Empire State Building. We thought a Monday morning would be the perfect time to see it. There would be no line ups, and we could take our time....

Well it was a great idea, until we showed up and got told that there was 0 viability! We still decided to head up and get the "experience" of it.

This is the view... Not much to see

We then decided to head over to a little restaurant for lunch. The place is called Katz's Deli, and they have possibly the best sandwich I have ever ate. It is also home to the famous faking an orgasm scene in When Harry Met Sally.

Our final stop that day was back to Central Park. I really wanted to see the carousel. We had missed it the first time we were there, so we figured we would go back and quickly see it.
After walking in circles around it, and finding out that I was holding the map the wrong way we finally found it.
After Central Park we headed back to the apartment and said our good-byes to this amazing city.

Don't worry NY I will be back one day!

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I think it's hilarious you had the map the wrong way! Perfect vacation story!

:)