Thursday, June 3, 2010

Contest Winner

So we have wrapped up our first contest. Thank-you to everyone who entered.

There were some really close answers, and I was impressed by everyone's NYC Landmark knowledge.

The big winner is....Cheyenne Stapley!

There were some really close answers, and I was impressed by everyone's NYC Landmark knowledge.

Cheyenne is a fellow blogger. You can find her blog here. Cheyenne please send me your contact info and I will get you your prize.

Here are the correct answers.
1.Statue of Liberty
2. Times Square
3. World Trade Centre
4. Empire State Building
5. Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
6. St. Patrick's Cathedral
7. Rockafeller Centre
8. Hotel Empire- Chuck's hotel in Gossip Girl
9. Brooklyn Bridge
10. Central Park Carousal
11.. Central Park

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

Yikeserama! I was just reading through your blog and found out I won....what on earth? Do you have an e-mail address that I could send you my contact info at? You are so generous to have a 'giveaway!' Hooray!

I just finished reading an interview with the Harvard paper on Kelly Cutrone (I didn't know who she was so I looked her up....sounds like an interesting book! :) )