Monday, August 17, 2009

A Great Weekend

This weekend was a great one! I finally was able to get back to the farm and start to work on some cattle for this fall. Halter breaking Revolution (our new yearling bull) is going great, and I finally was able to see my other calves as well.

I was able to get a golf game in as well shooting a 58, my best game in a long time! Just need to improve on my chipping and putting, and I will be well on my way to reaching my 101 in 1001 goal of shooting a round of 100 or better.

Sunday night when I got home, I was able to finally watch one of Keith's football game. For those of you that do not know my good friend Keith, he is a member of the Saskatchewan Roughrider's football team in the Canadian Football League. As a defensive lineman, he has an important job, but not always the most exciting one. I still think that its important to watch and support him, and as much as I used to hate watching football, I don't mind it now.

Last nights game was very different though. Only a few minutes into the game Keith scored a touchdown!! This was his first in his pro career, and you could tell how excited he was. I have posted the link below so you can watch his play, and reaction. Next time, he will need to work on his touchdown dance though...

http://watch.tsn.ca/cfl-news-and-highlights/#clip204047

Congrats Keith!! We are all super excited and proud of you.

No comments: