Thursday, February 26, 2009

A new beginning

So the day has finally come. After reading many blogs, and seeing so many people in my life start there own amazing blogs, I have finally taken the leap and am ready to share a little bit of my life.

This comes as a huge step for me as I am usually a very reserved and guarded person when it comes to my personal life. I find I have let the communication lines drop between myself and the people around me lately, and an now opening another avenue for them to track my life and let them in on the adventures I have been taking. It seems like the last thing I want to do when I get home from work is pick up the phone and call someone after spending hours on the phone at work.

I hope that everyone that reads this finds something that they can either laugh at, learn from, or even just appreciate.

No comments: